This week, you will explore controversial artwork. Choose 1 of the following works to use to discuss the topic of controversy and art:
- Richard Serra’s Tilted Arc,1981
- Chris Ofili’s The Holy Virgin Mary, 1996
- Erik Ravelo’s Children On the Cross or Los Intocables series, 2013
- Judy Chicago’s Dinner Table, 1974–1979
- Banksy’s Rat with a Camera, 2005
Copy the image directly to the DB area, and add the artist’s name, title of the artwork, materials used, and the year created.Respond to the following:
- Explain why the work was viewed as controversial at the time.
- Explain how the art you chose prompted social change or awareness.
- What are your thoughts on censorship in the arts?
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.
The post 3-4 pagraphs with ferences please and attact a picture you chose and no plagirazm first appeared on https://termpaperswriter.com.
3-4 pagraphs with ferences please and attact a picture you chose and no plagirazm
was first posted on September 9, 2020 at 3:56 pm.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"