You are a nurse preparing a 56-year-old telephone linesman for surgery to repair a torn left rotator cuff. He has an unremarkable medical history,…September 18, 2020
Thinking back to the business cycle discussion, how would Keynesian economists explain the performance of the economy during the last few years?September 18, 2020
- Click the link above to submit your assignment.
- Students, please view the Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
- Assignment 3: Legal Ethics, Patients Rights, and HIV / AIDS
Due Week 9 and worth 200 points
- As the head health care administrator at USA Community Hospital, you are required to review compliance reports on issues relating to the ethical conduct of the professional staff at your hospital, patient review registries, and standard procedures surrounding the ethical treatment of patients with HIV / AIDS. Intermittently, complaints surface from patients with HIV / AIDS concerned with ethical treatment and denial of services.
- Note: You may create and / or make all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
- Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Devise a plan to investigate the validity of patients claims of denial of services. This plan should include, but not be limited to, establishing mechanisms to aIDress service denial claims, a human resources component, and a review of related policies and procedures.
- Analyze the primary way in which different staffing levels may play pivotal roles in upholding ethical conduct, including treating patients with dignity. Justify your position.
- Formulate a plan to relate the primary legal ramifications to the professional staff regarding ethical treatment of the hospitals HIV / AIDS patients.
- Devise a community relations plan that touts the hospitals unique ways of serving persons with HIV / AIDS, including a focus on de-stigmatizing those afflicted.
- Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
- Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any aIDitional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the students name, the professors name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Examine the various applications of the law within the health care system.
- Identify the principles and legalities of ethical issues within the health care system.
- Identify a plan that aIDresses legal and ethical issues in a health care policy.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in health care policy, law, and ethics.
- Write clearly and concisely about health care policy, law, and ethics using proper writing mechanics.
here to view the grading rubric for this assignment.
By submitting this paper, you agree: (1) that you are submitting your paper to be used and stored as part of the SafeAssign services in accordance with the
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"