First, you will need to learn about ClassDojo and how it works.
To do this, I have included several short videos (below) and other video resources in this module. Please view the videos.
After you learned about ClassDojo:
1. Go to the ClassDojo website and create an account as a teacher.
2. Prepare a paragraph about your thoughts on this program. (2 points)
3. Prepare a list of AT LEAST 6 key points (in a bulleted fashion) that you learned about using Class Dojo and/or its benefits. (1.5 points)
4. Two ways that you can use ClassDojo to engage with parents of the students in your classroom. (1 point)
5. Include in your assignment, attach at least two screenshots of the class site that you created (must include a minimum of five students and the behaviors that you want to monitor) (0.5 point).
(Link with directions on how to take a screenshot using different devices: Taking a Screen Shot (Links to an external site.)
*Highly recommend watching for the successful completion of the assignment.
IRIS Module II: Addressing Disruptive and Non-Compliant Behaviors (Part 1): Understanding the Acting-Out Cycle (Links to an external site.)
Todayâ€™s classrooms are increasingly diverse. Because educational reforms have resulted in more inclusive classroom settings and have increased teacher accountability, it is critical that teachers identify efficient, effective strategies for supporting students who exhibit challenging behaviors.
For this assignment, you are to go through the online Iris Module Classroom Management Part 1 (see link above). Then you are to answer the questions that are attached as a word document. You MUST include each of the questions before your answer.
IRIS Module II:
Addressing Disruptive and Non-Compliant Behaviors (Part 1): Understanding the Acting-Out Cycle
Total: 5 points
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.