Topic: Compare and contrast the two primary crime data sources used in the United States, i.e., the Uniform Crime Reports (UCR) and the National Incident-Based Reporting System (NIBRS). Focus on methodological procedures and implications.
• All papers must be AT LEAST 15 pages of written text (you may not go under, but may go over) – this includes title page, references, and any appendices (appendices are not required)
• All papers must be typed and DOUBLE-SPACED.
• All papers must use 12 point Times New Roman font, with 1″ margins all around
• All papers must have page numbers (excluding the cover page) in the top right-hand corner
• All papers must use APA format for citations and references
• All papers must have a minimum of five (5) different acceptable academic sources.
• Only the following are considered acceptable academic sources:
o Peer-reviewed journal articles (on-line or hardcopy)
o The text book for this class
o U.S. Government publications (PDF format only – websites will not count) You cannot use all government documents, you must use at least three peer reviewed sources as part of your five.
• Title, save, and upload your papers to the Assignments Folder as a word.doc only
This is a masters level essay and will be turned in to turnitin.com
The post Criminal justice Midterm needs to be plagarism free first appeared on Brainy Term Papers.