The assignments this week are to:
1. Complete “Practice Exercise 11” (page 157) and “Practice Exercise 11” (page 180) in the textbook. For the data set listed, use Excel to extract the mean and standard deviation for the sample of lengths of stay for cardiac patients. Use the following Excel steps:
1) Enter the data set into Excel.
2) Click on the Data tab at the top.
3) Highlight your data set with your mouse.
4) Click on the Data Analysis tab at the top right.
5) Click on Descriptive Statistics in the analysis tool list.
6) Find the mean and standard deviation of the data sets.
7) Upload into the assignment area. It should accept excel.
Let me know what this means. Write a small paragraph on the excel document on the significance. Data is always related back to the question right?
PLEASE MAKE SURE IT IS EXCEL AND ANALYSIS ALSO. SEE ATTACHMENT AND THERE ARE TWO PRACTICE QUESTION 11 AND ON SECOND PAGE IS ALSO QUESTION 11
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.