.Define energy, and state where living things get the energy they need.January 13, 2021
Research Steps and Application …. Intake ProcessJanuary 13, 2021
For this assignment, you will be creating an epidemiology report on 5 types of human illnesses.
- Person-to-person bacterial diseases, Ch. 29
- Person-to-person viral diseases, Ch. 29
- Vector-borne diseases, Ch. 30
- Water-borne diseases, Ch. 31
- Food-borne diseases, Ch. 31
For each of the 5 categories listed above, include answers to the following questions in a 200- to 300-word report. Your entire report should be between 1,000 to 1,500 words. The report should be in APA format with citations and references as needed.
Provide an example of a pathogen in the category. Provide the genus and species of the pathogen along with the name of the illness the pathogen causes in humans. From an epidemiological perspective, why is this pathogen a human health threat?
Visitwww.cdc.gov and find an example of an outbreak in your category. Your outbreak does not need to be one of the examples provided above.
- Scroll down to Outbreaks
- Click on All Outbreaks to find this information. (Consult Chapter 28 for additional epidemiological information).
- Briefly summarize the outbreak. Where did it occur? How many people were impacted?
- Do not copy and paste from the website. Include the website in your references and citations.
- What advice would you give to the public regarding these pathogens? What steps could be taken to prevent or reduce incidence?
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"