Country with High Mortality Rates
1. Summarize factors that influence the health of its citizens, including its health care system and delivery in your country of choice with high mortality rate.
2. Determine health priorities, and
3. Discuss the role of nurses and nursing in those health priorities.
1. Introduction: [Name of Country] & Why you selected it.
6. State of Health (Diseases/Violence/Accidents)
7. Culture/Traditional Medicine
8.Healthcare System and Delivery: this section should include:
i. Governmental Health-Related Agencies (such as the Ministry of Health), and Health Regulatory Organizations (if any)
ii. Healthcare Personnel: EX: Number of Nurses and Doctors
iii. Nursing Education System and Accrediting Organizations (if any)
iv. Nursing Associations
9.Health Priorities: based on the above information and global health organizations, what are the health priorities for this country?
10.Nursing Implications: how can the nursing profession and nurses working in this country play a part in addressing the health priorities?
The post Health Priorities: based on the above information and global health organizations, what are the health priorities for this country? appeared first on termpaperswriter.com.
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.