Initial discussion response should be 300 words. This is not the only criteria utilized for evaluation; substantive content is imperative. All questions in the topic must be addressed. Please proofread your response carefully for grammar and spelling. Do not upload any attachments. All responses need to be supported by a minimum of one scholarly resource. Journals and websites must be cited appropriately. In -text Citation and reference must adhere to APA format (6th Ed.).make sure when citing references include DOI
Select 3 of the following conditions to discuss:
- Discuss the clinical management of different types of hypertension.
- Identify the risk factors for the development of CAD and atrial fibrillation in the older adult.
- Understand the pathophysiology, clinical presentation, and pharmacological agents used in the treatment of various causes of congestive heart failure.
- Identify the common types of peripheral vascular disease, diagnostic studies utilized, and treatment options available.
- Identify individual risk factors and clinical management necessary to avoid stroke-related injury in the older adult.
- Interpret diagnostic testing used in pulmonary diseases of the elderly.
- Identify the signs/symptoms, diagnosis and clinical management of the older adults with pulmonary disease.
padding: 10px 20px;
margin: 4px 2px;