write an assessment based on all of these requirements belowApril 8, 2021
Change Strategies for Improving Health CareApril 8, 2021
FINAL PAPER GUIDELINE
The final paper (research proposal) should be approximately 10 pages long (double spaced, except references & tables) and should include followings.
- The introductory section should provide a bridge from the abstract to the remaining discussion sections or the body of the paper.
- The first paragraph should be comprehensible to anyone. You should define/describe the questions and/or the topic that you will address.
- By defining and establishing the objectives of your paper in the introductory section, you clarify the goal and set the direction for the rest of the paper.
- At the end of this section, it is essential to indicate the scope of your paper.
- Brief literature review of some of the most relevant scholarly work related to the proposed topic (go to scholar.google.com to find the sources)
- You should provide an enlarged but focused description of pertinent literature organized clearly around the important questions and/or topics you posed in the introduction.
- Explain concepts/variables you are using based on previous literature.
- Present a precise statement of the problem or the question that you plan to address and discuss its significance.
- Clear statements of the research questions.
- A description of the method and research tools you used.
- Questions you asked to participants.
- A description of your sample: number of participants, mean age, gender/education distribution
- Address if your RQs are answered.
- Using Qualtrics’ results- include each finding and interpretation with your own words.
- include tables and figures if necessary (they would not be counted in the page limit)
- Provide the summary of your findings
- Provide your purpose of the study.
- State limitation of your study.
- This section should present and summarize the major points of your work and convince the reader that you have properly addressed or solved the problem introduced in literature review. You should be candid in discussing failures as well as successful results.
- Conclusion: this should be placed at the end of the document, right before the bibliography. It concludes the paper by pointing out its major contributions and practical implication. Please indicate interesting areas of research related to the paperâ€™s topic that have not been addressed by you, but deserve future investigation
Reference (use at least five references)
- Journal Articles: author, title, journal, volume, number, year, pages [month].
- Books: author (or editor), title, publisher, year, edition, publisher address.
- Book Chapters: same as book and/or conference proceedings articles.
- Conference Proceedings: author, title, proceedings title, pages, year, publisher, [editor, month, place]
* Your written work should be of professional quality; spelling, grammar, and punctuation count.
Please make sure that all work is your own and that all sources of information are accurately quoted and represented. NO DIRECT QUOTES.
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeIntroduction
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeLiterature review
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeMethod
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeResults
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeDiscussion
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeReferences (5 academic citations)
Total Points: 20.0
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"