How might advances in technology and medicine enable consumers to make healthy or unhealthy choices? Provide examples.March 27, 2021
create a memo to your staff communicating your re forecasted budget decisionsMarch 27, 2021
This is part of a group power point. I only need about 3 slides that need to be added onto the attached power point.
Please complete bullet point
Explain how therapeutic interventions would be used to treat the addiction (discuss current treatment options,)
Please also complete wrap up this whole power point on a conclusion slide.
Please add your slides to the power point attached
Instructions below this point are for the entire group assignment for your references. Again I only need 3 slides in total. Please add at least one reference in the reference slide. This power point is on ICE addiction
Week 6 Effect of Drug Use Team Presentation. This week your team needs to select one specific drug to focus on for your final Learning Team Assignment. This one drug can be an illicit drug— (such as heroin, Ecstasy, LSD, MDMA, etc.), OR a prescription drug— (such as Xanax, Oxycodone, Paxil etc.), OR a legal drug (such as marijuana [in some states], alcohol, tobacco, etc.)
Develop a 10- to 15-slide PowerPoint presentation with at least 1 paragraph of substantive speaker notes for every content slide in which you addressed the following:
- Identify your selected drug and define its primary use in USA culture (be sure to include title page and strong statement about why you selected your drug; this section 2-3 slides).
- Identify rates of use and populations affected by using this drug (be sure to cover sociological concerns and diversity, as well as, statistics and rates stats; 2-3 slides).
- Discuss the regions of the brain affected by this drug and how this drug alters brain chemistry (include information about the specific neurotransmitters involved and regions of the brain affected; 2-3 slides).
- Explain how high versus low doses of this drug compared in altering behavior, mood, and cognition (discuss the effects of dosage on addiction; 1-2 slides).
- Discuss the implications of onetime, casual, or long-term use on the physiology of the brain, and on behavior, mood, and cognition (for example, can a person use this drug moderately and not experience effects, etc.?; 2-3 slides).
- Explain how therapeutic interventions would be used to treat the addiction (discuss current treatment options, (I need this slide completed !!))
- Add citations in slides and full reference either to the speaker notes or as a footnote on slides and be sure to have at least 5-10 references for entire presentation.
- Be sure that substantive speaker notes to include what you would actually say if the presentation was given to a live audience. Use full sentences.
- Be sure that your slides have between 4-5 sentences on every slide and avoid one-word statements “drugs”.
- Add ample graphics, pictures, diagrams, etc. to every slide and add a PP theme.
- Use between 18-24 point font.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"