In a court, a junior (she) is assigned the role to determine whether a criminal defendant (he) is innocent (I) or quilty (G).

assignment-user-frustration-0
September 9, 2020
quiz-8650373-2
September 9, 2020

In a court, a junior (she) is assigned the role to determine whether a criminal defendant (he) is innocent (I) or quilty (G).

In a court, a junior (she) is assigned  the role to determine whether a criminal defendant (he) is innocent (I) or quilty (G).

The record of past cases suggests that he is innocent with probability 20% and guilty with probability 80%, i.e., Pr(I)=0.2; Pr(G) (they are called prior probabilities)

If he truly innocent, the evidence of his innocence (I) will be submitted to the court with probability 60%, and the evidence of guilty (g) will be with probability 40%; i.e., Pr(I|G)=0.3

1) Derive the probability that she receives the evidence of innocence; i.e. Pr(I)

2) Derive the probability that she receives the evidence of guilty; i.e., Pr(g).

3) If she receives the evidence of his innocence, what is the conditional probability of his innocence; i.e., Pr(I|i)? Also, what is the conditional probability of his guilty; i.e., Pr(G|i)?

4) If she receives the evidence of his guilty, what is the probability of his innocence, i.e., Pr(I|g)? Also, what is the conditional probability f his guilty; i.e., Pr( G|g)?

Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.

The post In a court, a junior (she) is assigned the role to determine whether a criminal defendant (he) is innocent (I) or quilty (G). first appeared on Submit Your Homeworks.


In a court, a junior (she) is assigned the role to determine whether a criminal defendant (he) is innocent (I) or quilty (G). was first posted on September 9, 2020 at 4:23 pm.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at support@termpaperswriter.com

 

"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"

Essay Writing Service