Each member must select a privacy product or tool serving individuals and:
1. Brief description/explanation
2. What is the business problem it claims to solve?
3. Restate the problem as a research question (RQ) – how can we design/create a system to….
4. Motivation/Justification – Why is this problem important/valuable to solve?
5. What other products/tools are competing to solve this same problem, or is this the only current solution being offered?
The team must vote on which member’s product/tool is the best and why.
https://choosetoencrypt.com/privacy/29-privacy-tools-and-products-to-protect-your-data/ (Links to an external site.)
Each member must find a cyber security product or tool serving organizations, and complete the same analysis as Part I.
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.