phi445-week-4-journalSeptember 9, 2020
How do you calculate gradient on a topographic map?September 9, 2020
Match the causes of acid-base disorders to the acid-base problems that they cause.
- An acute respiratory acidosis characterized by PCO2 > 50mm Hg and a normal HCO3-
- A metabolic alkalosis characterized by PCO2 > 45 mm Hg and an elevated HCO3-
- An acute respiratory alkalosis characterized by PCO2 < 35mm Hg and a normal or slightly decreased HCO3-
- Primary cause of respiratory acidosis characterized by a pH < 7.35 and a PCO2 > 50mm Hg
- A chronic (compensated) respiratory acidosis characterized by PCO2 > 50mm Hg and an increased HCO3-
- Primary cause of respiratory alkalosis characterized by a pH > 7.45 and PCO2 < 35mm Hg
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.
The post Match the causes of acid-base disorders to the acid-base problems that they cause. first appeared on Submit Your Homeworks.
Match the causes of acid-base disorders to the acid-base problems that they cause. was first posted on September 9, 2020 at 5:13 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"