Technological Advances in Healthcare | nursing writersJanuary 13, 2021
Digital Mapping Reflection Paper | termpaperswriter.comJanuary 13, 2021
Create a 10-15 slide presentation for your team of early childhood educators that explains the factors that affect student motivation.
Include the following for both the Birth to Age 5/Pre-K and K to Age 8/Grade 3 groups:
- Importance of motivation in education and learning for young children
- Examples of lack of motivation, two for each age group
- Factors that affect motivation and how they differ for each age group
- Intrinsic and extrinsic motivations and how they differ
- Teacher strategies for motivating young learners and how they differ for each age group
- Relationship between teacher motivation and learner motivation
In addition, reference slides, and slide notes that offer detailed explanations. Use 3-5 scholarly resources within your presentation
THIS DOES NOT HAVE TO BE IN SLIDE FORM. JUST NEED HELP WITH CREATING SLIDES INFORMATION TO PRESENT.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"