Using your own diet analysis, set up a dietary consultation as if you were with a client. The client may be fictional or yourself
- Create a goal for your “client”. It can be a made up goal or one that you have for yourself.
- Analyze your diet by looking at the diet and exercise as a whole over the duration of your journal
Some things to include:
- Determine any dietary suggestions that may be necessary to meet the client’s goal
- Does the client (or you) eat more over the weekend?
- Does the client (or you) eat more during the week?
- Do your exercise patterns change during the week compared to the weekend?
- Does your macronutrient (Fat, Protein, and Carbohydrates) break out work towards the overall goal for yourself or your “client? If yes, Explain why. If no, How can you improve to meet the nutritional goal?
- Based on your Food log, clients body composition, and overall health goal- determine if the goal was realistic to achieve. If yes, explain why. If not, how would you help them to create a realistic goal
Your food recommendations paper should be a minimum of 2-3 pages in length, APA formatted, properly cited reference page, 12 point font
Step 2: Create a Food Journal Portfolio
Include in this order:
- Title page
- Personal Food Journal
- Food Journal Analysis
- Food Recommendations for a fictional client or yourself
- Reference Page
All components to your portfolio must be presented in essay style APA format, include properly cited reference page, title page, and 12 point font
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post nutrition 13 appeared first on The Nursing Hub.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"