Criminal homework helpApril 8, 2021
case study 2218 – The Nursing HubApril 8, 2021
- Paper 2: Argue whether the Prophets find hope 1) in the Abrahamic and Davidic Covenants or 2) in the law codes of the Mosaic Covenant? (1000–1200 words)
Video: Getting Ready for the Second Paper
- Introduction: must end with a clear thesis statement.
- Body Paragraphs: each paragraph must defend a part of the thesis and begin with a topic sentence that clarifies the relationship between the paragraph and the thesis statement.
- Conclusion: must begin with the same thesis statement and follow with a summation of your argument
- Write clear and complete sentences.
- Write paragraphs that flow from thought to thought.
- Make sure that the subject and verb of each sentence agree.
- Make sure that you use the same tense throughout your work.
- Please read your paper aloud before submitting it.
Specific Reminders and Questions for This Paper
- Do not summarize the events of the Torah (the Pentateuch) for the AC and MC.
- Do not summarize the events of the Prophets for the DC.
- Do, however, make clear how the prophetic books talk about the AC, DC and the MC.
- Defend your ideas with evidence from the Prophets.
Some Questions to Ponder as You Write
- Do the laws of the MC offer life or death, hope or judgment?
- Does the conquest under Joshua fulfill the AC? … or does it view it as a failure that points beyond it.
- Was the AC fulfilled or unfulfilled in the Prophets?
- What is the connection between the AC and the DC?
- Is there a connection between the MC and the DC?
What is a thesis statement?
- A thesis statement is your claim that answers the question being asked.
- It should be the final sentence of your introduction.
- The rest of your paper, that is, the body paragraphs must be designed to defend your thesis statement.
- The thesis statement (and the paper itself) needs to be written in active voice, not passive.
What is a topic sentence?
- A topic sentence defines what a body paragraph will talk about and how that paragraph will help defend the thesis.
What makes an argument and a paper good?
- It defends the thesis with credible and persuasive evidence.
- The best evidence always comes from the source itself. In this case, the best evidence derives from the biblical text.
- It is written with complete sentences that have proper spelling, punctuation, grammar, and syntax.
- It has proper transitions from sentence to sentence and paragraph to paragraph.
- It has an introduction that prepares the reader to understand the the thesis and the argument.
- It has a conclusion that restates the thesis, summarizes the argument and provides one final application.
- It footnotes all non-biblical references according to Turabian standards. Please do not use endnotes.
- It uses parentheticals for all biblical references: (Gen 12) or (Gen 13:1) or with an exact quote of a particular translation (Gen 15:6 NASB).
- If one if needed, it has a bibliography on a separate page formatted according to Turabian standards.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"