Discuss how effective President Trump has been in the domestic policy arena with regard to problems such as unemployment, health care, and other matters.May 4, 2021
business information systems – Quality Nursing WritersMay 4, 2021
A brief explanation of how culture and gender may influence diagnoses of clients with personality disorders. Then, explain one controversy associated with the diagnosis of women with borderline personality disorder and one controversy associated with the diagnosis of antisocial personality disorder in men.
- American Psychiatric Association. (2013). Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders (5th ed.). Arlington, VA: American Psychiatric Publishing.
- Paris, J. (2015). The intelligent clinicianâ€s guide to the DSM-5 (2nd ed.). New York, NY: Oxford University Press. Retrieved from the Walden Library.
- Chapter 14, Personality Disorders
- Crosby, J. P., & Sprock, J. (2004). Effect of patient sex, clinician sex, and sex role on the diagnosis of antisocial personality disorder: Models of underpathologizing and overpathologizing biases. Journal of Clinical Psychology, 60(6), 583â€“604. Retrieved from the Walden Library databases.
- Jovev, M., McKenzie, T., Whittle, S., Simmons, J. G., Allen, N. B., & Chanen, A. M. (2013). Temperament and maltreatment in the emergence of borderline and antisocial personality pathology during early adolescence. Journal Of The Canadian Academy Of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, 22(3), 220â€“229. Retrieved from the Walden Library databases.
- Laureate Education. (Producer). (2012). Psychopathology: Personality disorders. [Video file]. Retrieved from https://class.waldenu.edu
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post please list citations and references for discussion appeared first on The Nursing Hub.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"