read and come up with questions with answersApril 19, 2021
Physical EducationApril 19, 2021
Discussion Prompt 1: Now, itâ€™s time to decide which statistical analyses to use to test the hypothesis that your independent variable is related to your dependent variable. For this discussion, provide the following:
- What are your research questions? (Main hypotheses and goal of your study)
- List and specify your dependent and independent variables
- Your choice of statistical test, based on Chapter 7 (Hint: if you have a dependent variable that is ordinal, for this project you can run the statistical test that is appropriate if your dependent variable is continuous.)
Discussion Prompt 2: Find a peer-reviewed journal article that interests you and includes the results of one of the statistical tests that we covered this week (one-way ANOVA, odds ratio, or chi-squared test). For this discussion, provide the following:
- A link to the website that contains the article
- What are the research questions? (Main hypotheses and goal of your study)
- List and specify dependent and independent variables cited in the article
- The specific statistical test that was used for hypothesis testing
- The findings, including relevant numbers that help people understand the magnitude of the findings (e.g., two proportions, the mean score for each group, the mean score at each time point)
- Your thoughts about the implications of the findings (what does it all mean?)
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"