what stretchy protein makes up the majority of the organic component of bone and is also found in cartilage, tendons, ligaments, and skin.January 19, 2021
wk assignment 4 Business Finance Homework HelpJanuary 19, 2021
The issue is not the lack of food in the world, but the access to food. In many developing countries, the food shortage is due to governmental control over food. These governments maintain control and preference by limiting access of nutritious food to certain groups, thereby weaponizing food.
In this second assignment, research the impact of poverty on global food security and the potential technological solutions. Write a minimum of four pages (not including the cover letter) assessing the impact of food insecurity. Select one country from the United Nations list of developing countries to use as an example throughout your assessment. The completed version of this assignment will include the following items:
- Cover page: Include your name, title of course, name of the developing country you have chosen from the UN list, current date, and the name of your instructor.
- Introduction: Introduce the topic of the whitepaper (half-page minimum).
- One-page (minimum) answers to each of the following questions (for a total of three pages):
- What is food insecurity, and what role does population growth play in it?
- What specific factors interrupt the flow of food from the source to the people in the developing country you selected?
- What forms of technology can be used to reduce hunger and improve food security? Explain how these technological solutions would work.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"