What are the primary responsibilities of the financial manager? What specific activities are included in the responsibilities?
Make sure to address the questions completely using full sentences. Always make sure to provide a brief background from the reading and an introduction followed by the main points that are well supported from the chapter or outside reading. Finally, make sure you have a concluding sentence or two summarizing your arguments/points. In other words, treat each discussion board as a short essay. Refer to the grading rubric for more information. Respond to at least three of your peers posts and expand on their posts. References must be included on all posts.
300 words due in 15 hours
Please answer the following questions in essay format. Your assignment should be at least two pages in length, double spaced, 12 font. Please include the appropriate heading and references.
1. What is the main difference between the fee-for-service and capitation reimbursement methods?
2. What is the primary distinction between prospective payment and retrospective payment?
3. What is the DRG payment method system and how does it work for inpatient Medicare patients?
4. What does “Revenue Cycle” mean and what does it involve?
5. What is the difference between bad debt and charity care?